[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Embbedded - broken - some fixes - still not working

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 19:06:10 EST 2007

I have just published another snapshot of Embedded based on AS trunk to snapshots.jboss.org:

http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/embedded/jboss-embedded/beta3-SNAPSHOT/jboss-embedded-beta3-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

I have two outstanding issues

NPE from JMS/Messaging: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=125194

Needing ejb-jar.xml in jboss-seam.jar to get it's ejb's picked up: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=125177 - obviously the workaround for this is easy, but it would be nice to get it fixed.

Otherwise, the seam testsuite (about 120 integration tests which use embedded) is passing and its running Seam apps in tomcat.

As we could do with a real release for Seam 2.0.1 and JBoss Tools I plan to do a beta3 release based on the AS5 beta3 release (once it is done) unless anyone objects?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111052#4111052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111052