[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Refactoring ServerPeer

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 16:24:53 EST 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : When is that secheduled for a release?

It won't be ready in the timescales you need.

anonymous wrote :
  | At a minimum for the jbossas5 beta3 I think we need:
  | - externalize the name of the aop-messaging-server.xml so these aspects can be overriden in the server integration project.
  | - externalize the SecurityStore implementation so this can be overriden by the server integration project:

Ok, that seems fair. Shouldn't be too difficult either :)

anonymous wrote :
  | I'll take a look at making these changes.

Ok, thanks Scott. As you know we are pretty thin on the ground, so any help much appreciated.

Can you do this on Branch_Stable? (JBM TRUNK is JBM 2.0)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111482#4111482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111482