[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Reporting Engine Integration

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 00:17:18 EST 2007

Your example is perfectly valid as well. My point is with the example I gave is that users would like to query about completed process instances. If you say this is not part of a BAM product and  our BAM product won't support it, then users will look to other solutions to provide this type of information. So the real question is whether historical data (data about completed process instances) is included in the BAM requirements and will our BAM solution address these requirements?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111505#4111505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111505