[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Soap request Message

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 04:45:10 EST 2007

"akfs" wrote : I am sending Soap request to SQL Server 2005 Webservices, but I tested it on JBoss, it works fine on the JBoss hosted WS's. Also the jar file jbossesb-soap needs to be replaced in the jbossws.sar

Thanks... just thinking that perhaps we should look at putting hooks in there such that integration issues like this can be worked around without having to pull at the guts of the code in the way you had too.  Sorry about that :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111543#4111543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111543