[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBM 2.0 JDBCPersistenceManager - volunteers?

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 07:20:58 EST 2007

Well the main motivation for using HIbernate is to avoid us having to keep different DDL and DML configs for different databases.

If we can use Hibernate to provide the DML and DDL, and forget the ORM stuff (which we don't need anyway) then that's great.

But I know very little about Hibernate and what it is capable of, so don't know if that is possible.

I should probably get up to speed with Hibernate... :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111587#4111587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111587