[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: New test structure

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 04:52:30 EST 2007

I have added four new targets to the tests build script corresponding to the new types of tests identified in the testing strategy page:

unit-tests
concurrent-tests
timing-tests
integration-tests

Also the short-tests target has been extended to call these targets too.

As you do new work please ensure your code is appropriately tested and the tests placed in the correct directories so these targets pick them up.

(Currently the short-tests target is all passing apart from one test which was failing after Andy's last commit:

ConnectionFactoryTest::testQueueConnectionFactory - which reproducably fails for me.

If we could get this passing we would be on 100% :) )

Any commits from now, we should all ensure we run the short-tests target and get 100% before committing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111885#4111885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111885