[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - jms bindings file

eliBoss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 12:09:10 EST 2007

I'm a new in this forum and i'm looking for an information on jms bindings file.
I have a custom application that need to have a .bindings to configure the connection to a JMS resource (Topic, queue). I got the way to do it on a sonic adapter, but now i want to change the JMS manager to JBOSS one.

The question is: is there some one who know the way to got the bindings file from jboss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112306#4112306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112306