[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Multiple metadata locations

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 03:07:00 EST 2007

Looking at this case:
 - http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=123208&start=10
wouldn't it be useful to have multiple metadata locations available?

So that in the case of interceptors-xmbean.sar one could define:

  | <structure>
  | 	<context>
  | 		<path>interceptors-xmbean.sar</path>
  | 		<metaDataPath>META-INF</metaDataPath>
  | 		<metaDataPath>jmx/interceptors</metaDataPath>
  | 		<metaDataPath>jmx/interceptors/scripts</metaDataPath>
  | 		<classpath>
  | 			<path>/</path>
  | 		</classpath>
  | 	</context>
  | </structure>

Or how else can we achieve successful deployment, and not have to change the structure of interceptors-xmbean.sar?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112824#4112824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112824