[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Security on JBoss] - Re: ant tests-jacc-security

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 18:55:48 EST 2007

TBH, I was not aware of any JACC policy provider for EJB3 being installed as default.  I do not support the default installation of any JACC policy providers in EJB3.

We really should be considering a policy provider (DelegatingPolicy) in one central location (such as the legacy conf/jboss-service.xml).  By default, this can be commented out.  Any independent installation of JACC policy is invitation to subtle issues like this.

What do you think, Scott?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113105#4113105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113105