[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Security on JBoss] - Re: ant tests-jacc-security

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 15 20:04:02 EST 2007

I will make the security-jboss-sx project mvn release plugin ready so that we can avoid all the steps you had to do, Scott.

Since the security deployer needs changes based on the new metadata, I can take a look at the ejb3 jacc layer (and its policy installation).

We in fact need to have one JACC policy installation in the AS. If ejb2,web,ejb3,portal etc start installing their policy installation, it will mean more pain.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113192#4113192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113192