[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: metadata

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 12:11:39 EST 2007

Also TODO:

Remove from the EJB3 Deployers scanning for annotations (should already be in the merged object view).

"bdecoste" wrote : and add runtime methods to the container classes so we aren't hitting the metadata objects all the time

Don't we *want* to be hitting the metadata objects themselves (as opposed to "getAnnotation()")?  Then we're always going back to the object view; no need to add annotations to the container just to be looked up later.

This refactoring will have the added benefit of breaking everything.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113468#4113468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113468