[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss/Tomcat Integration] - Mavenizing/Projectizing org.jboss.embedded

bdecoste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 18:05:12 EST 2007

I've hit the first (of probably several) dependencies mavenizing ejb3 for projects/ejb3. We depend on org.jboss.embedded, which is now in jbossas.

So, I've got to rip it out of jbossas and create a jboss-embedded project.

If there are problems with this, please speak up. I'll post to the AS forum as well. If there are problems, I'm going to be forced to make the metadata changes in Trunk.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114011#4114011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114011