[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Making JBoss Test VFS aware

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 19:02:15 EST 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : I'm using JBossTestServices.getDeployURL without a problem, so what do you mean it fails?

There is no problem with this method.
I'm just saying if you did this before

  | assertTrue(isDeployed(someAlreadyDeployedArtifact));

it failed.
It failed for me when doing Seam tests, for an example which, as seen in console, deployed normaly.
Until I introduced mapping to this MainDeployer's method as well.
But then all subdeployments checks failed. Dunno if this was ever supported in previous versions - e.g. jar entry being deployed check.

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote :
  | As for testing subdeployments based on name, there should be a isDeployed(URL url, String subpath) method for that.

Yup.
Or perhaps all this can be handled by VFS.
Splitting the initial path into tokens, and then traversing via VFS contexts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115147#4115147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115147