[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Making JBoss Test VFS aware

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 22 00:50:33 EST 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | I'm just saying if you did this before
  |
  |   | assertTrue(isDeployed(someAlreadyDeployedArtifact));
  |   |
  | it failed.
  | It failed for me when doing Seam tests, for an example which, as seen in console, deployed normaly.
  | Until I introduced mapping to this MainDeployer's method as well.
  | But then all subdeployments checks failed. Dunno if this was ever supported in previous versions - e.g. jar entry being deployed check.

this is a problem with the legacy MainDeployer though, not the test code. The MainDeployer has to expect it will be accessed using a regular url that has to be resolved via the VFS. Checking the status of subdeployments given a url never was supported.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115154#4115154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115154