[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossCache] - Re: Implicit marshalled values - a better way of handling re

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 24 10:37:06 EST 2007

Twist on this I just remembered.  With entity caching, user types can be part of the FQN as well.  Primary key of the entity is the last element of the FQN. A user type in an FQN is of course generally possible; entity caching is just a particular example where I've had to handle it with region-based marshalling.  (The region portion of the FQN is only strings).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115363#4115363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115363