[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: NoCopyNestedJarHandler usage

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 29 11:18:02 EST 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : We need tests that validate that the package scanning and resource checking done by the UCL class loader works with these urls. The location of this error indicates that taking the class name and making it a resource name, and calling getResource on the class loader is not working:

  |   | String classRsrcName = classname.replace('.', '/') + ".class";
  |   | URL url = ucl.getResource(classRsrcName);
  |   |

The classname is OK, it's just that classloader pushed to AnnotationMetaDataDeployer doesn't recognize it.

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Add a test for this type of usage.

In the AS5 testsuite?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116040#4116040