[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [O/T] Bug/issue triage

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 14:18:53 EST 2007

Ronald,

I'm not sure how much of this was in response to my earlier note of today (see third post in http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=100746)

My main concern wasn't about not having a way to provide input into triage.

My problem is that Jira is currently nearly useless as a way to understand what the current short-term roadmap is.

With 32 outstanding issues and release scheduled for a week ago, I know that Jira is nowhere near the truth.  But has no one made any progress on those issues, or are they just not keeping Jira up to date?  I'm sure that the truth is some mix of these two things, but what's the ratio?

Folks who have deadlines in the next several months need to know what they can expect, from which they can determine what they'll need to develop on their own.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022629#4022629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022629