[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBMESSAGING-578 - Multiplex JGroups Channel

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 18:59:15 EST 2007

I have a question regarding this:

Should we aways use JGroups Multiplexor by default, or only when running under JBoss5?

I'm creating a new interface to perform JChannel creations called ChannelFactory. This interface is only used at DefaultClusteredPostOffice and its service.

Since I don't want to put everything on the same package as DefaultClusteredPostOffice, I have created a new package under postoffice.cluster, called jgroups which can be easily renamed/moved later if that's not the proper place.

I haven't committed my changes yet by the time of this post, but I will as soon as I have finished running testcases.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997400#3997400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997400