[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: releasing 3.2.Beta1

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 04:45:25 EST 2007

just noticed another problem with the webapp.  the user task list shows tasks for all users.  that is not good.  the user task list should only show the tasks that are assigned to the authenticated user.  also the column 'Assigned To' should then be removed.

later, we should concentrate on searching tasks with various criteria.  so that a manager can keep track and intervene with tasks for his subordinates.  this also requires a better authorization mechanism then the one we currently have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997866#3997866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997866