[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: remove context sensitive menus

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 07:32:31 EST 2007

"jeffdelong" wrote : I also have a comment on Terminology. We seem to be equating Processes with ProcessDefinitions. This is okay, most users don't like to say processdefinitions, but we must always be clear when dealing with instances that we say ProcessInstances, so that the difference is clear.

in the new core prototype, i use the following terminology

ProcessDefinition --> Process
ProcessInstance and Token --> Execution

Maybe that could already be adopted into the web console for 3.2.  But probably that would cause more confusion then it solves, no ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998973#3998973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998973