[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: direct navigation when starting a new process instance

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 09:51:38 EST 2007

It can be slightly more complicated than this.

Starting a process instance may result in the creation of multiple tasks assigned to the person starting the task, or it may result in one or more group tasks being created, or some combination therein.  If we want to shortcut the single-task case, that's fine, but if there are multiple tasks that are relevant to that user, we should go to an intermediate screen to allow the user to choose the task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999035#3999035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999035