[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Labs] - Re: Classpath Problem

unibrew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 15:14:24 EST 2007

"samljones" wrote : Forgot to add, thanks for all the attention and help you all are giving us. We really appreciate it.No problem. I hope, you will show us your portal based on Labs after you finish it.

I think that everything needed is displayed by executing "maven help" in root directory of sources. There are some info after doing "maven install". You can see both of those in maven.xml file.

Cheers
Ryszard Kozmik
JBoss Forums Lead
JBoss Labs Team