[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - Re: Another way to write clustered singletons

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 12:11:04 EST 2007

"oglueck" wrote : Not only such a list would be interesting. You also must filter them for instance with the DeploymentInfoNotificationFilterFactory. So one must know the possible filter cirteria.

Definitely; I am trying to add a dependency on the MQ service being started so I know f.e. that my queues and topics are deployed.  Finally ran into this barrier discussion and am now playing with using that and then filtering on 'some' mq notification.  For the time being I wrote my own bean and playing with it; if people leave me alone today I might do that NotificationListener thingy Dimitris suggested :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001038#4001038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001038