[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: committing content from our

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 05:09:51 EST 2007

Hi tom,

anonymous wrote : sorry for late reply
no problem...

anonymous wrote : even better would be a client based on eclipse rcp. ever thought of doing that ?
Sorry, I have no experience with RCP clients, and I think they are much different from Swing ones. Also I have only be in projects working with Swing, not RCP (I experienced in bigger companies the Webstart argument is very strong, so they do not go with RCP, but I will not start this discussion here :-))

anonymous wrote : process migration is a good command. providing that functionality is on my todo list as well. i want to do this as follows: input is a processInstance, a new processDefinition and a map of old node names to new node names. any help in that is appreciated. even if your code doesn't yet have the node map integrated.

Our code currently updates one processInstance if the node exists with the same name in the new definition. changing that to a node-name-map should not be a big deal....

How do you organize commits, can I add everything to the HEAD in cvs and commit then when I am ready?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002210#4002210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002210