[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: SerializableDeploymentRepository notions

bill.burke@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 13:32:51 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : There is no difference between getAttachments() and getManagedObjects(). Both are attachments, or are you saying you want to express a DC ManagedObject at that level rather than use the ManagedObjectBuilder: ]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002971#4002971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002971