[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Setting content type for the whole portal : ContentTypeI

thanvi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 05:45:39 EST 2007

Hi

It's a very interting forum. I am tryign to set the content type to mulitpart/form-data.

I did the changes in the xml file as mentiond by Shaun.

But i got the following exception

15:53:41,991 ERROR [ObjectModelBuilder] Failed to invoke method public java.lang.Object org.jboss.portal.theme.deployment.jboss.LayoutStategyMetaDataFactory.newChild(java.util.ArrayList,org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallingContext,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,org.xml.sax.Attributes) throws javax.activation.MimeTypeParseException, factory=org.jboss.portal.theme.deployment.jboss.LayoutStategyMetaDataFactory at 4b0cbc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003229#4003229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003229