[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can't deploy processdefinition from GPD into jBPM 3.2 -

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 10:30:28 EST 2007

Yes, I made the changes I described in jbpm-configs.jar. isTransactionEnabled should not be set to true; if it is not only would jBPM try to demarcate the transactions, but my understaning is jBPM would also close the hibernate session, wchich should foul everything up.

You see from the the description of CMT why it is not a fit for jBPM. The web console (as currently implemented / deployed), does NOT run in / use the EJB container. Not can we guarantee that other user applications would just because they deployed jbpm-enterprise.ear (although you would expect them to). JTA is flexible because it allows for both EJB and non-EJB applications.

If the jbpm-console were to be modified to only use the Command SLSB interface, then CMT might be a better fit for jBPM enterprise.

As far as the documentation on getCurrentSession, in the past (in another project) it appeared to work that way. However in testing with jBPM the process deployment did not work until I set isCurrentSessionEnabled to false. You might want to test this out and see if you get the same result.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003360#4003360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003360