[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBMESSAGING-674 - Propagating changes on ClusteredConnec

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 15:37:04 EST 2007

"Ovidiu" wrote : 6. ClusterViewUpdateTest.testUpdateConnectionFactory() fails.

I have fixed this... The problem was ConnectionFactoryCallbackHandler::getState was removed.

When the Callback instance is created, state still null as its set later in the AOP stack. I had it set on the constructor but it was not actually being set. My fault was not to document this properly I guess.

I have fixed this by placing getState back to the code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004031#4004031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004031