[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBMESSAGING-674 - Propagating changes on ClusteredConnec

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 21 15:01:13 EST 2007

ConnectionFactoryJNDIMapper::onReplicationChange is calling updating ServerCFEndpoing::updateClusteredClients...

onReplicateChange is also setting the new LoadBalancing when the data is being changed.

ClusterViewUpdateTest::testUpdateConnectionFactory is testing updates on CFs... it kills the server and verifies if the connectinFactory was changed.

Test was passing for me on Friday.

anonymous wrote : Quote:

  | I didn't want MessageCallbackHandler to also take care of ConnectionFactories... I thought the dependency would be wrong.
  |

  | I don't understand what you're saying. Could you please elucidate?

I understood you were discussing the idea of the new Callback interface.

I didn't want to treat ConnectionFactoryUpdates and MessageReceiving on the same classes. that's all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004610#4004610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004610