[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - Re: Use of JGroups Multiplexer in AS 4.2.0

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 15:09:21 EST 2007

Thanks for that reminder, Tim! I've got EJBs and web sessions on the brain this week.

The JGRP-415 issue means problems on one service can too easily affect another service.

I'll ping Bela to see how quickly this can be resolved.  The code cutoff for AS 4.2 is meant to be Jan 31, so we didn't want to rush something in for that -- too close. What are your deadlines for when you'd want this in a JGroups

1) beta/CR release for testing.
2) GA

?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004973#4004973