[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Guidance for JBPM-725? Applies to 3.2?

zipwow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 18:43:21 EST 2007

I ran into the issue described in JBPM-725 in jbpm 3.1:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-725
Set auto-import="false" for all hibernate-mapping elements in hibernate mapping files.

>From a cursory glance of the 3.1 code, it looks like all (or the majority) of the hibernate queries are already written with fully qualified names, so I'm willing to tackle this change.  Before I begin:

Would it make sense to do this against the 3.2 codebase instead?
Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of?
Where should I look for the baseline of expected passing unit tests?  (I seem to get some failures out of the box for 3.1)

Thanks,

Kevin Klinemeier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006603#4006603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006603