[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Spring-int schema support

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 05:54:50 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | And two more which can probably be handled by our aspectized MC configuration:
  |  - lookup-method (http://www.springframework.org/docs/reference/beans.html#beans-factory-lookup-method-injection)
  |  - replaced-method

Adding this should be pretty trivial and can be done from the AOPConstructorJoinPoint. How will I know that this is the thing to do though? i.e. where will I find whatever the following becomes:

  |  <lookup-method name="createCommand" bean="command"/>

This needs to be something that is visible from aop-mc-int, which we probably do not want to make dependent on spring-int.

"alesj" wrote :
  | (http://www.springframework.org/docs/reference/beans.html#beans-factory-arbitrary-method-replacement)

This can be implemented as an aspect for the affected methods. How will I get hold of

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051246#4051246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051246