[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-861

sergeypk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 05:07:33 EDT 2007

That's what the code in ServiceContainer.startRemoting does currently - deploys a RemotingJMXWrapper using the same ObjectName that a Connector would normally be deployed under.

RemotingJMXWrapper emulates the Connector but also keeps track of some additional info that Connector doesn't provide. Here is its Javadoc:

 * Note: This wrapper MUST NOT allow direct access to the Connector instance. This is necessary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053398#4053398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053398