[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Transaction Services] - Re: Calling Synchronization.afterCompletion() more than once

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 13:16:11 EDT 2007

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : I'm wondering because I wrote some unit tests that check for classloader leaks following an undeployment.  If transactions are used, test shows reference chains leading back to JBossTS via a Synchronization.  My assumption is JBossTS releases the ref to the Synchronization in some later cleanup task.

What Synchronization? Are you saying that for each transaction, a Synchronization implementation isn't being garbage collected or that other objects from JBossTS aren't being garbage collected? I'm unclear from your description.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028049#4028049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028049