[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Security on JBoss] - Re: SASL Authentication

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 16:58:01 EDT 2007

Ok, I see. What I would like to do then is get a few more handshake oriented auth methods like DIGEST and the existing SRP login modules based on this to flesh out what should be at the base login module level for the jbossas 4.2 version of security.

Where we really want to go is the direction of the JSR196(Java Authentication Service Provider Interface for Containers), which I view as more an extension of JAAS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028542#4028542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028542