[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Kosmos] - Re: Error: HessianServiceExporter only supports POST request

mega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 09:46:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

  Thanks for your help. I can see the SVN monitoring data in my portal page. :) but it takes "a long time" to show the data.

  I met another problems. I can read the "text" data, but the picture data is not displayed. :(

Here are errors in the log. I only attach those "errors" here. What shall I do next? would you please give me some suggestions?
Thank you very much.

2007-03-20 21:21:10,979 ERROR [STDERR] log4j:ERROR A "org.jboss.logging.util.Onl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029779#4029779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029779