[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Breaking up the MC project and Mavenizing it

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 12:59:21 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote : We have a funny package structure:
  | org.jboss.dependency.plugins.spi.action.ControllerContextAction
  |
  | Perhaps we could move this out of plugins into org.jboss.dependency.spi.action?

Nothing wrong with that. :-)

It is a spi for one possible implementation choice.
You're not forced to use that implementation so it doesn't belong in the global spi.

javaee has a spi and so does JBoss (one possible implementation choice),
but you wouldn't dream of adding JBoss spi into the javax.* javaee packages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030313#4030313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030313