[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: jboss common maven build

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 12:42:32 EDT 2007

So let's get the first step of never looking to external repositories. Is this something that can be enforced at the project pom level, or does the user settings always allow for an override of the repo?

A feature request we had from the start was to go a step further and allow a project to only load from signed repositories. I know Ruel brought this up in the maven dev lists and there was some interest, but I don't think any progress has been made.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032862#4032862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032862