[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBAS5 integration code for messaging

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 11:18:20 EDT 2007

We have SecurityAspect using SecurityAssociation, which has to be part of our codebase. We would need to do some refactoring to have the security integration code moved to JBAS/trunk.  I

Also, we will have to take in consideration that the same version of Messaging will also run on JBAS 4.0.. so we will need some integration code at our side for JBAS 4.0.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042117#4042117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042117