[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: handling things like ${jboss.bind.address}

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 02:24:08 EDT 2007

I would think it would be directly in the form of a property reference. It should be in terms of a value of some higher level setting like the server default bind address. This may be defined by the jboss.bind.address property at runtime. We have not really gotten into talking about how the metadata repository fits into the admin interface. A discussion of some of the mc issues is here:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=85442

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043071#4043071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043071