[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: including graphical information in the process definitio

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 5 14:12:18 EDT 2007

I agree with the dom/sax/stax argument, but I did not know if eclipse had some automagical mapping hence my reserve.

Also I think from a versioning perspective, the forms should be separate. When a new form is generated the old/previous one should be renamed and a warning given. otoh, doesn't eclipse already have some local versioning?

btw, David, it is weekend and a kind of independance day here. On liberation day, may 5th 1945, WWII officially ended in the Netherlands. So let's not 'work' anymore, but party..... :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043477#4043477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043477