[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: including graphical information in the process definitio

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 08:17:28 EDT 2007

The graphical design view tends to hide some really important information in properties within nodes.  So it's important to have a way to concisely view the semantic jPDL.  Currently, all we have for that is the XML itself.

If the editor provided an XML view that filtered out the graphical info, I'd be for 1 file + 1 section + namespaces.

Otherwise, I think 1 file + 2 sections is the way to go.  It's not too important, but I'd put a namespace on the graphical info regardless.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043627#4043627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043627