[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Original file name as message property for File/FTP gate

derek.adams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 11:03:29 EDT 2007

I checked out the filters code and I think it's a great idea. The only problem I had was that I couldn't get back to the actual file name that came off the file system or FTP server. It looked like the EPR reflected in the getFrom() method on Call was always the ESB-aware JMS one rather than the gateway itself, so the message props injected by the MetaDataFilter reflected that. I ended up adding code into AbstractFileGateway in the loop where messages are created from the file list since that is used by both file and FTP gateways. Was that the right place to put it?

I'll go ahead and create the JIRA task and wait up on checking in the code until I hear back.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043955#4043955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043955