[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Dynamic redeployment within JBPM

jharby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 18:55:25 EDT 2007

We have some long running processes and wish to give the customer the capability to change the process while running. An example might be a part gets shipped to a destination, then received, then repaired and normally the process would complete but we want to enable our customers to put another step before the end when the process is the received task. We realize this can't be done at the process level but could we use subprocesses or possibly web services that are invoked by an action?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047730#4047730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047730