[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Micro-container Integration

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 08:41:55 EDT 2007

One thing I would like to see is the JMX wrappers over the POJO classes to be as thin and stateless as possible.

Currently some of the JMX classes (e.g. QueueService) already delegates to a POJO (ManagedQueue) but some of the queue attributes etc are duplicated between the two classes.

I would like to see this consolidated in one place (the POJO).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049690#4049690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049690