[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task forms

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 17:39:17 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :  I also believe that any application we develop that is targeted towards participants/managers would at best be useful as a demo...  I agree, but in the demo, you present it to management and they are very 'picky' on these simple kinds of things, so if it is possible (by just detecting the kind of role) to either presenting the form or a tasklist, we should do that. If the app becomes to complicated, we maybe should deploy to apps? One just for users and one for more stuff?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050323#4050323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050323