[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of AOP on JBoss (Aspects/JBoss)] - Re: ManagedObject stuff for AOP

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 10:10:27 EST 2007

"kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote : Scott/Adrain,

  | I have almost completed the underlying beans to do this, but need some answers for my previous post to be able to progress.
  |
  | 1) Am I ok to replace the old underlying beans with my existing ones?

Yes they are only prototypes that I wrote a couple of years ago to test the concept.
Obviously it is upto the aop project to define these, not me. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104163#4104163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104163