[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 AppClient - tests now pass but there are issues

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 10:11:41 EST 2007

"wolfc" wrote : LOL, I got the appclient passing as well, but in a different way.

  | I put the entire metaData in JNDI in the Ejb3ClientDeployer and retrieve it in the ClientLauncher.
  |
  | PersistenceContextHandler is removed from ClientContainer, because a client can't use one.
  |
  | Stop mucking up the generics. They are there for a reason (to find old smug). :-)
I was working on this was well. I have also updated the ends with ".jar" to use the VFS to parse the manifest for the client main class.

Comparing the current ClientContainer/Ejb3ClientDeployer changes, I don't see the binding into jndi or the lookup of the metadata in the ClientLauncher. I see the ClientLauncher using the jbossxb binding framework to parse the descriptor to produce the new metadata instead. Are these changes checked in?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104165#4104165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104165