[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MainDeployerImpl.deploy and checkComplete

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 11:01:55 EST 2007

"alesj" wrote : Regarding the single deployment process api.
  | Is adding proper locks (similar to what we do in AbstractController) the way to go, or should just the relevant methods be re-written to support single deployment in correct way with regard to topLevelDeployments, allDeployments, ... collections in MainDeployerImpl?

The existing process() should be re-written to prebuild the list of deployments
then invoke a new process(Deployment... deployments).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105540#4105540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105540