[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Annotation to metadata status

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 03:40:34 EST 2007

I'm down to the just the javax.interceptor.AroundInvoke{METHOD},ExcludeClassInterceptors{METHOD},ExcludeDefaultInterceptors{TYPE, METHOD},Interceptors{TYPE, METHOD} needing processors.

Beyond that validating the Web25MetaDataCreator and creating a ApplicationClient5MetaDataCreator is needed. This should mostly leverage the existing EnvironmentRefsGroupMetaData related processors.

How I was thinking of creating a merged view of the spec metadata using a proxy that looked to the deployment MetaData for annotation was not really usable. Instead I just created another AnnotationMergedView utility class that creates the combined view. Its used by the AnnotationEjb3UnitTestCase.testXmlMerge. Just a simple case is being validated currently.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106262#4106262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106262